background

the withers family four

the withers family four
....the withers family four...

Sunday, December 23, 2012

school, sleigh bells, and second grade

the weeks leading up to christmas at school are magical (and a bit CrAzY!). Here are a few pictures of some of that magic and craziness caught on film!
 each fourth grade class buys gifts for families that are in need this christmas...we took a walk to ShopKo to fulfill our shopping needs and fill our souls with a little christmas spirit!
 we walked to the state theatre to watch the movie, "journey 2" as a way to celebrate the holidays...the kids were great!
livia earned a limousine ride as a part of a "incentive" during our school fundraiser...

 i was able to catch her in between one of my preps...can you make her out in the back?
 "oh what fun it is to ride in a"...limousine?
 i made crock pot hot chocolate for my kids at school on thursday (thank you, pinterest, for the idea!)...
 what's hot chocolate without a few marshmallows?

before they received their hot chocolate, my students were given a ticket to the polar express...did you notice that we dressed in pajamas in honor of "Polar Express Day" in our classroom? We also listened to the book on http://storylineonline.net .

on the last day before winter break, my students participated in "winter wonderland" in phy. ed...i was told that my name was on the naughty list. I told me kids I was naughty because I refuse to share my chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment