background

the withers family four

the withers family four
....the withers family four...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

winter recreation...

the girls have been keeping busy these past few months with their winter activities. To show the girls (okay, more to prove to myself) I've still "got it", I have also been engaging in a little winter recreation. Here are some of the fun winter activities the girls have been involved in... 
----
SHOWSTOPPERS DANCE TEAM WORKSHOP 


 ready to dance...sophia (with the other 2nd and 3rd grade girls)
 livia ready to rock it (with the other 4th and 5th grade girls)
----
SLEDDING


 the girls and I tried out our new "snow scooter" - pretty fun and fast! 
 nothing beats an old fashioned plastic sled! isn't she cute?
----
BASKETBALL 
 there weren't enough girls to join the parks and rec team, so the remaining girls joined the boys team...livia is such a brave and tough chick (#4)!


----
ICE SKATING 
 i haven't been ice skating in 10 years.
To say I was a bit nervous was an understatement! I was a figure skater for 10 years in high school, so it is in blood. It was a little like riding bike...I just needed a little time on the ice for it to come back to me.
 livia desperately wanted ice skates for christmas so she and sophia bought their first pair of ice skates (thanks to grandma pam and grandpa mike!) 
----
PLAYDATE IN THE SNOW  
the girls playing in the snow! 
elle and sophia are exactly 2 months apart to the day! 
livia and claire have been friends since almost birth.
check out the picture below if you don't believe me!
claire and elle in 2007
oh,my.gosh.
i wish I could keep them this little some days!
---
sophia is also involved in tennis this winter, so I hope to take some snapshots of her in action in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more Withers Winter Recreation Fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment