background

the withers family four

the withers family four
....the withers family four...

Sunday, November 30, 2014

a lot to be thankful for...

November is a time to reflect on all that you are thankful for...it is all too often that I move along in my busy life and forget to say "thank you" for all my blessings. I pray to God and tell him how grateful I am, but it seems I forget to say it to my loved ones as well. So, "THANK YOU, _____" (insert your name here)! I am especially thankful for all my friends and family. Here are a few things I am thankful for...
---
THANKSGIVING
 thanksgiving with the sederholm family
 i am thankful for our loving family and our delicious thanksgiving meal cooked by sharon!

 i am thankful for cousins that play together...no, they didn't stay like this long!
---
TRADITION 
 we stopped off at the largest ball of twine in darwin (livia is reading the "genius files" and this is one of the destinations in the book)
i am thankful for new destinations with my girls!
---
TURCK'S TREES 
   i am thankful for old traditions...
 we found the "candy tree"...there were tickets underneath the tree so we could exchange them for candy in the gift shop!

  
 petting the reindeer... 
 i am thankful that we are able to cut down our tree every year with our family!
---
SAM THE ELF 
 i am thankful for some help this year from sam! 
 he even came back with a note for our girls...
 i am thankful that my girls are so thoughtful to donate toys to other girls and boys...
---
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment