background

the withers family four

the withers family four
....the withers family four...

Friday, October 11, 2013

wicked awesome...

a few of my teacher friends got together last weekend for some wicked awesome fun! first we ate at one of my favorite restaurants - masa. after a delicious meal - some solid and some liquid ;) , we walked to the orpheum theatre to see "wicked". i have to say it was spectacular and mesmerizing! it was a memorable evening with friends...
 kris. katie. laurie. me
 one of THE best margaritas in town!
 one of my favorite foods - tamales (i know, i am one of those geeks who takes pictures of their food...but how can you NOT when it looks that good and tastes even better?)
one of my NEW favorite musicals :)
this was the view from our balcony seats...i guess we weren't suppose to take pictures in the theatre - aren't we wicked?

No comments:

Post a Comment