background

the withers family four

the withers family four
....the withers family four...

Sunday, February 10, 2013

LOVE is all around us...

~love is all around us and so the feeling grows~
 last weekend we celebrated grandma nancy's birthday at our house. It was a special milestone birthday - I am not going to say how old she is, but I can tell you that she is now a part of the septuagenarian club :) I know she felt LOVEd and appreciated with all her family gathered around her!
nothing like a button and a banner to make you feel LOVEd, right nancy?
 her grandchildren and great-grandchildren sure LOVE her! 
 ---
bobby and i celebrated valentine's day this weekend. The past 2 years I have taken it upon myself to organize some "fun" for the two of us. I LOVE being able to surprise Bobby! My first surprise was our reservations at Pittsburgh Blue - an awesome steakhouse that Bobby had been wanting to try for quite some time. He LOVEd his filet mignon!
At the restaurant, I presented bobby with our tickets to the "ring of fire" show at the plymouth playhouse...it was outstanding! I knew Bobby would LOVE all the music, but who knew I would, too?
 
 ---
the next day we were hit with a rain/sleet/snowstorm...who doesn't LOVE to make a snowman?


we hope you are staying warm and feeling LOVEd this Valentine's Day...
XOXO, the withers family

No comments:

Post a Comment