background

the withers family four

the withers family four
....the withers family four...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

the first of many firsts...

welcome back! i have been behind in my posts...mainly because blogger told me that my photo storage was full (what? there was a maximum amount of storage on my blog? i guess i found out the hard way). Well, instead of paying for more space, I did what most cheap Americans would do - I started a new blog :) I tried hard to find an address that was similar to our last address, but you would be surprised by how many names are taken. Oh well...I hope you enjoy the first of many posts on our new blog!
 livia on the first day of 2nd grade
 daddy made stop sign pancakes in honor of the first day of school
 livia and mommy heading to school. we are at the same school this year...so special!
 what a handsome pair!
 ready to go to school! 
 livia's desk in mrs. mathews's classroom
 livia and mrs. mathews
 as some of you already know, i switched grades this year. I went from teaching 3rd grade to 4th grade ( I finally got promoted!). Because of this change, I also had to switch classrooms with my third grade friend, Brandi. One of the "perks" of changing grade levels this year is my friend, Katie; she also came with me from third grade. It is going to be a year filled with "firsts" for me and Livia!
katie, nesha, and kris...ready for our fourth grade kiddos to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment